Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall has Arrived in Towson!!

Towson University's mascot, the Tiger, stands strong in front of the historic Stephen's Hall on Towson's campus.

Sophomore Jenny Ceccorulli rolls around in the leaves welcoming fall to Towson's campus.

Here are the mugshots of Jenny and I! I took the one of her and she took the one of me. We chose this background because we thought it looked very "outdoor-sy" and a simple background.


I took a few more fall shots of campus that I really liked:


A good way to take better pictures is to be aware of your surroundings. The lighting is a very important detail and if there is too much sun focused on the object in the photo, then it may make it seem washed out. You also need to be aware of the background. For example, if you have a photo of a girl there shouldn't be a tree limb directly behind her. It could like the tree limb is coming out of her head. Also, never have a picture with an object pointing or looking away from the photo. For example, in one of my photos Jenny has her arms pointing outwards. If I would have cropped her hands out of the photo it would have left everyone wondering where exactly her arms were going. When taking photos it is always important to be aware of your surroundings and how people may view your photo.

No comments: