Monday, September 29, 2008

My First Event!! *UPDATE*

So the first event I am going to cover will be "Good Mourning: How Losing a Parent Changes an Adult's Life for the Better." Jeanne Safer, a psychotherapist and author of the novel Death Benefits: How Losing a Parent Can Change an Adult's Life will be speaking on Thursday about her latest book. Dr. Safer has been in private practice for thirty-five years and has written four novels about neglected psychological topics mainly about adults coping with deaths of their parents, siblings, etc.

I am very interested in hearing what Dr. Safer has to say and hopefully I will get an opportunity to talk to her after her speech. I feel as though her speech could be beneficial for me when I get older and I am interested in hearing about her viewpoint with her new book.

For further information on this event please visit this website: http://www.towson.edu/applications/dailydigest/databases/news/20080916_042035PM_wiesand_1075.asp

No comments: